HDMI DVI Over CAT5e CAT6 Extender + IR Remote Extender Kit
HDMI DVI Over CAT5e CAT6 Extender + IR Remote Extender Kit by AllAboutAdapters at bestaudvdhome.com. MPN: HDMI-EXT100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HDMI DVI Over CAT5 CAT6 + IR Remote Extender Kit This low-cost HDMI extender kit uses CAT-5 or CAT-6 cables for transmitting HDMI signal up to 50
This low-cost HDMI extender kit uses CAT-5 or CAT-6 cables for transmitting HDMI signal up to 50 meters or 160 feet.
This HDMI extender kit supports IR remote extension along with HDMI feeds at the same time. It could also be used as a stand alone IR remote over Cat5/6 kit.
No signal loss guaranteed and maintain the same sharp and crisp clear images running through Ethernet cables.
The installation is very easy. The HDMI transmitter unit connected to the HDMI video source. The paired HDMI receiver module placed at the receiving equipment such as LCD TV, LCD projector and so on.
At the end, the transmitter and receiver will be linked using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable so the installation is all done.
Active HDMI Equalizer Amplifier Circuitry
Both the transmitter and receiver units have active HDMI equalizer and booster circuitry built in to ensure error free signal transmission.
The maximum effective transmission range will be achieved by using CAT-6 cable. The effective range will vary based upon the HDMI signal resolution:
- Cat5e Cable Length/Resolution:
- 45m/150FT for 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels
- 50m/160FT for 1080i, 720p, 1280x720, 1600x1200, etc.
- 40m/130FT for 480p, 800x600, 102x768, etc.
- Cat6 Cable Length/Resolution:
- 50m/160FT for 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels
- 60m/200FT for 1080i, 720p, 1280x720, 1600x1200, etc.
- 70m/230FT for 480p, 800x600, 102x768, etc.
IR Remote Over Cat5 Cat6 Extension
This HDMI extender kit also supports IR remote extension along with HDMI feed at the same time or used as a stand alone IR remote over Cat5/6 kit.
Features & Highlights
- Low-cost solution by using the inexpensive CAT-5E/ CAT-6 network cable to replace the HDMI cable for longer distance transmission with no signal loss. CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to increase overall HD signal transmission distances. Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference.
- Backwards compatible with DVI-D digital RGB signals. Supports IR remote extension at the same time or used as a stand alone IR remote over Cat5/6 kit. Combine the IR remote control signal with HDMI signal into one cable run.
- Accurate and reliable reproduction of the IR remote signal, with no signal attenuation or distortion. Active HDMI equalizer and booster circuitry built in to ensure error free signal transmission during the long cable run. Auto adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification for all cable length.
- Supports HD devices at 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolution. Supports computer HDMI DVI RGB resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels. Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color and 3D format.
- Supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0. Supports uncompressed LPCM audio and compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD. Active drive and compensation for error-free transmission. No configuration required.
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|