Iridium Satellite Phone Antenna Extension Cable Ultra Low Loss - Made in USA - 15ft - Iridium TNC Male Connectors
Iridium Satellite Phone Antenna Extension Cable Ultra Low Loss - Made in USA - 15ft - Iridium TNC Male Connectors by MPD Digital at bestaudvdhome.com. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Using high quality Satellite certified Microwave coax is critical for the success of your antenna run. An externally mounted antenna provides an
Features & Highlights
- Times Microwave LMR-400 Cable Assembly configured and tested for lowest signal loss with Sat Phone use. Iridium satellite phones operate at Microwave frequencies. At 1600 MHz Cheap RG type coax can lose up to One DB Per Foot.
- Microwave Satellite Phone antenna cable is configured with two TNC male connectors used by most Sat Phone antennas. If your system requires a different connector configuration simply request it using Amazon Messaging. Double Shielded 99% Copper Clad Center conductor.
- It is critical that your antenna system be water tight. Included with the cable system is 3M Water Proofing mastic for sealing connections. Outer Jacket Material: Flexible UV Proof FR-PE, Outer Diameter: .400 (10.3mm) nom., SRL: per MIL-C-17/74
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. by FCC Licensed Ham Radio Operators - Swept with Bird SiteHawk SK-4000 to assure VSWR less than 1:1.35
- For use with Iridium 9500, 9505, 9505A Satellite Phone, VaD, ComCenter, MariTrack or Docking Station. Impedance 50 Ohms Frequency Range DC ~ 11 GHz
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|